We are committed to effectively presenting the life-changing opportunity of eternal salvation through Jesus in the context of caring relationships.
We are committed to intentionally nurturing the spiritual, mental, relational, civic, and economic lives of people at all levels of involvement in our ministry through caring mentoring relationships.
We are committed to a culture of serving others whereby the greatest responsibility to serve rests upon those with the greatest roles of leadership on our team.
Stewardship with Integrity
We are committed to the wise and responsible use of resources while pursuing the highest standards of truthfulness, openness, and accountability to each other, to our donors, and to God.
Relationship with God
We are committed to a relational understanding of God which nurtures committed, deep and growing spiritual lives in the youth we work with, amongst our board, our paid and volunteer staff, and within the community where we serve.
We are committed to strive for excellence in every component of our work and relationships, believing that it is no less than God himself that we represent and serve.
We are committed to creating new and innovative methods as well as creative and strategic collaborations to meet the increasingly complex needs of youth and families.
Our Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in 4. His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
5. We believe that, for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
7. We believe in the resurrection of the body of the saved and the lost – they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.