Watch this video about YFC's Campus Life outreach.
Connecting teenagers with caring adults and communicating the life changing great news of Jesus Christ is a passion of Youth for Christ and the Campus Life effort in Johnstown. Campus Life Johnstown serves both middle school and high school youth through weekly club meetings, Bible studies, service trips, camp outings, and more.
- Monday 6:30-8:15: High School Campus Life Club
- Wednesday 7:00-8:30: Middle School Campus Life Club
- Thursday 6:30-8:15: High School Bible Study
Campus Life Club:
Campus Life Club offers High School students in 9th-12th grades (on Monday evenings) and Middle School students in 6th-8th grades (on Wednesday evenings) opportunities for friendship, fun, and growth. Club meetings can be a great time to meet and "hang out" with kids from school, and a chance to talk about what's important to them. These nights are open to any student in the appropriate grades and include fun games and snacks each week. We also have annual retreats, camps and trips!
High School Bible Study:
High School Bible Study is for students who want to learn more about God and the life He has for us. We have small group Bible Studies that are open to anyone in grades 9-12 followed by a dinner donated by local churches, groups or families.
Our Meeting Place:
Campus Life Center
276 South Main Street
Current Volunteer Needs:
- High School Campus Life (Mondays): We are looking for 3 volunteers
- Middle School Campus Life (Wednesdays): We are looking for 3 volunteers
- High School Bible Study (Thursdays): We are looking for 2 volunteers
If you are interested in voluneteering one of these nights or would like more information contact: Sarah Sanz at [email protected] or 740-817-0611.